Details: Composite wood interlocking deck tiles are an easy custom flooring enhancement for the patio, poolside, shower room, sauna, walkway, or even a greenhouse or urban garden. The slats are composite material with a look and feel of real solid wood all without the hassle of splinters and maintenance. The slightly elevated deck tiles do not hold moisture and they allow water to evaporate more quickly, providing a safer step by the pool or shower. Features: – Made of highly durable HDPE material made to withstand repeated use over long periods – Anti-slip properties even in wet conditions – Ability to withstand wind, rain, sun, and other weather elements – Multifunctional, perfect for the garden, balcony, pool, bathroom, and more – DIY design, it can be cut into smaller pieces to fit your individual needs – Eco-friendly and maintenance free – Easy to assemble with an interlocking snap design – 11 piece set covers 10 square feet per box Specifications: – Color:Teak – Material: HDPE – Net Weight: 21 lbs. – Per Tile Dimensions: 11.8″ L x 11.8″ W x 0.86″ H – Covering Area: 10 sq. ft.
- ✅DURABLE MATERIAL: HDPE wood and plastic composite material is resistant to rot, warping, and splintering for dependable outdoor use.
- ✅EASY INSTALLATION: Simple interlocking system for quick installation. Just click a piece into place and it stays together without glue.
- ✅ULTRA-LOW MAINTENANCE: Outsunny composite decking doesn’t need annual painting, sealing, or staining and is easy to clean.
- ✅CAN BE CUT: The tiles can be cut with a table saw into smaller pieces to better fit tight spots in your home or outdoor space.
- ✅VERSATILE USE: Use them in gardens, on balconies, poolside, in bathrooms, or anywhere else you need a safe and secure surface to walk on.